Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Callie ??? Hooper

It looks like we have decided on a name for baby girl hooper. Callie will be her first name and her middle name is yet to be decided. We have some ideas but do not feel comfortable enough to announce. I have already bought pink pajamas and a jacket. I am trying to hold back but it is getting harder. I am 19 weeks and 1 day and am already starting to count the days. I told Cameron where Callie's room is going to be so if you ask him where Callie is he says Callie room. He still could care less about having a sister on the way. He kisses my belly sometimes and says baby sister, but he is too busy most of the time. We went to see my friend's baby in the hospital and his did try to share his car, which is a good sign!

1 comment:

cayd8907 said...

Hey, my name is Callie Hooper :)