Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Baby Girl Report

Even though I don't have any pictures to post yet, Calleigh is definitely not forgotten. I am 22 weeks now and we just can't wait to meet her. We have her furniture and mom is working on her bedding. I am trying to hold off on buying too much because I know it will get out of hand. Cameron rolls cars on my belly so Calleigh can play too. She LOVES peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and occasionally feels the need to have taco bueno at 10:00 at night. (poor Chris) She moves around quite a bit now. Her movements are different than Cameron's were. Cameron was very abrupt and he kicked alot. Calleigh seems to be swimming around in there. Her movements are not abrupt and she doesn't really kick, it is move like she is gliding. I have gained more weight this time so I have officially decided to stop tracking it. I don't even look at the scale at my appointments anymore. She also doesn't allow me to sleep very well at night. I never had this problem with Cameron. She does give me energy, so I am guess she is going to be a live wire. We are having a 4D sonogram in July to see what she looks like. I will be you all informed!

1 comment:

Ava and Lauren said...

I can't WAIT to see those sonogram pictures!! Let me know the date so I can start the countdown!!