Friday, October 24, 2008

We have made it through 3 weeks!

It has been almost 3 weeks with our family of four. I must say, I think the second time around is easier. This time we know what to expect and we are already used to having no time to ourselves, so there is not big surprise there. Cameron is adjusting well and he actually loves having her around. She is a very good baby so I am not pulling my hair out, yet. She sleeps good so I am well rested, which is the only thing that helps me through. Chris has been here alot more lately since his new store is doing well. Many of the pictures are of the kids in their pajamas since he haven't gotten out too much lately. Calleigh is also sleeping in most of them since that is pretty much all she does now. I typed most of this with one hand while nursing so please excuse mispelled words. (it is the only way I can find the time to do this)

1 comment:

Ava and Lauren said...

Crystal, she is already changing so much! She looks SOOO long and skinny just like cameron was!! She is really filling out, and still looks more like Chris. ;) I can't wait to see her again!!

I am glad things are going well, and you haven't lost your mind yet. Keep those pictues coming!! I LOVE them all!!