Thursday, December 24, 2009

Jumping Party


I have wasted many a $6.50 at Jumping Party. Cameron has always refused to do anything. We have tried for family night and play dates. FINALLY, Cameron decided to participate and had an awesome time. By the end of our visit he was going on the biggest slides and jump houses all by himself. He is normally so timid. The funny thing is, I believe he did it because Calleigh did it. He can't let little sister beat him out. Girlfriend isn't scared of anything! I have a video of them playing and some pics of Calleigh and I going down the slide. My battery went dead so I didn't get pics of Cam. He was such a big boy though. I found out how hard it is to keep up with 2 kids today when they both want to do seperate things. I better stay in shape!

No comments: