Monday, November 29, 2010

We are thankful...











Both kids had Thanksgiving parties at school that I was able to attend. Just excuse Calleigh's non-matching clothes since she had an accident and had to change, of course on the day I needed her not to. Oh well, all part of the potty training experience. She was funny and was so excited to have me in her classroom. It was a great bonding time for us. There wasn't as much going on for her party so there are not as many pictures. Cameron's class had a play and lunch. He was really cute. He gave me a flower after the play and told me "thank you for being my mommy." Yeah, I am such a sap I almost cried right there in front of everyone. More to come, I am trying to catch up since I have been non-existent in the blogging world. Also would like to throw out there the things I am thankful for this season. Family and opportunities, that simple. Without my family I would not have the opportunity to make anything in my life possible. They have given me everything. When I say family I mean my parents, husband, children, cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. I would not have a great education, faith in the lord, or the moral values that I hold so high without this family. I love you all and hope you know how much I appreciate you even when it is hard or embarrassing for me to say so.

No comments: