Monday, August 18, 2008

Family Update

It has been a little while due to the fact that I have time for nothing lately, although things are starting to slow down a little. I have my last final tomorrow so will be under alot less stress. I am 31 weeks now and starting to nest greatly. Chris has been really good about keeping me sane by just letting me do what I need to do. We have been working on Calleigh's room although we still have alot to do. I am getting really anxious and cannot wait to meet her. I have a vision of what she will look like but I am curious to find out. I don't think she will look anything like Cameron, I think she will have dark hair and eyes. We will see soon! Cameron loves nothing more that cars right now. He is saying so many things I cannot keep up. He tells me things that I wonder where he learned. We are trying to teach him that he is going to be two but he still cannot figure out how to hold his fingers. When he wakes up in the morning now, instead of crying, he yells mom!, until I come. When I open the door, he says "good morning." I just melts my heart. He is the sweetest boy. Even when he is in trouble, he wants to hug. Chris is really getting the hang of his job now and is doing well. He is about to have a new store opening and will be gone for about 3 weeks. It is only about 45 minutes from the house so I am sure we will be down there to see him alot. It really hit him the other day that Calleigh will be here soon and he is getting excited. We are still in Waco as we have had no hits on the house yet. Hopefully soon.

No comments: