Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Update

I could probably blog about every single thing Cameron does these days. He is getting so smart it amazes me. I am sure he is just a regular little boy, but everything is so special to mom. I actually had to fight bad tears after I dropped him off at mom's day out. Okay, one slipped out, but nobody saw! He loves NASCAR, which is CRAZY because Chris and I don't watch it or know anything about it. We now tivo it and sit with him to watch it. He picks up on everything, he has even chosen a favorite driver in Kyle Busch. When we watch it he says, I like Kyle Busch. I guess they talk about him alot so Cameron picked a named it was easy for him to say. Who knows? He also likes to watch the Rangers, except for he thinks every baseball team is the Rangers. He will sit there with me and watch it and say oh man and good pitch. If they get a strike he says, oh, mick it. (which is code for missed it) We are looking forward to his second birthday although I cannot believe it is only 14 days away? Where does the time go? The next thing I know he will be off to college saying mom, don't cry, you are embarrasing me. Calleigh is now in the middle of her 32nd week. She is getting big, and so am I. I am really looking forward to her birth although I am not quite ready. I am trying not to think about it so it will come quicker. Now that I am done with my classes, I don't know what to do. Cameron and I play all day and it seems like I am forgetting to do something. As soon as I get my grade reports though, I can register for more classes. I am still holding my breath for that 4.0! Chris is gone for 3 weeks to a new store opening in Harker Heights. This will be his 5th restaurant with another one coming in December. He is super busy but enjoying every minute of it. Harker Heights is about half way between Austin and Waco and a little to the west. We miss him greatly but we are going to see him sometime at the end of the week. I hope everyone is doing well and I cannot wait to see you all. Hope you enjoy the below pics of Calleigh's room and Cameron in action. Much Love!!

No comments: