Friday, December 12, 2008

Camera is back!

I finally got the camera back so I can keep you all updated. Calleigh is getting so big, she is just over 2 months now. She was 13 lbs. 4 oz. at her appointment and 23.5 inches long. She is a little big for her age but we are glad to see she is healthy. Cameron was always on the small side. She got her spot and we took it like a pro. She made one big scream and she was smiling minutes later. Cameron got his 2nd dose of the flu shot, and he was also a pro. (this is his 1st time getting one so they have to do it in 2 doses) He cried until he saw the sucker and he forgot he just got a shot. We are all getting ready for Christmas and glad that Chris' restaurant opening has been delayed so he is here for the season. We took the kids to get picks with Santa but Cameron did not like him. I had to sit in his lap with Cameron in my lap just to get a picture. He is not even looking and has a confused look on his face. Calleigh didn't care and went right to Santa. I couldn't get my printer to work or I would have scanned the picture in. Hope everyone is having a happy holiday! I will keep the pics coming as little miss continues to grow!

No comments: