Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cameron Update

I don't have as many pics of Cam in this post for a couple of reasons. First, I can't hold him down long enough, and second because you can't really take pictures of the things he has learned. He is getting so smart it is scary. He knows his ABC's and can count to ten. Sure he gets confused on some of the numbers, but he is getting close. He learns a new phrase everyday, mostly from me, and not always he best ones! Calleigh was fussing the other day and he said "Calleigh, you're killing me!" Yeah, that comes from me. When I pick him up from mom's day out or kids club at the guym he says "I'm so glad to see you mom!" If that doesn't make your day, nothing will. He is also doing so well in his big boy bed. He has taken us literally with not getting out of it. He won't even get out in the morning! He still calls us to come get him. When we get in there, he will go ahead and get out. He likes to sleep with so much stuff it is funny. He sleeps with his big Kyle Busch car, 3-5 books, puppy, some small cars, and his water cup. Sometimes I go get stuff out of this bed once he falls asleep so he won't roll over on it. He loves to watch the Rangers, NASCAR, and he really enjoyed March Madness. He would ask me every night, are we watching basketball tonight? Now I have to explain that basketball is over so we watch baseball. He sits on his catch and says little phrases like "you can do it" "get a hit" and "good pitch." So cute. Well, I will have more updates soon!

1 comment:

Miller Family said...

CUTE! Love looking at the pictures and reading what the kiddos are doing.