Monday, June 15, 2009

Dentist Update


Well to make a VERY long story short, the second dentist visit did not go so well. Cameron had an appointment to the cavities fixed but he would NOT cooperate. The medicine did not work and they could only give him a certain amount for his age. Chris and I did not know we would be there so long and I had nobody to help with Calleigh and Chris had a conference call and had to leave. It was just a mess. The dentist called that night to check on Cameron and we decided to just wait. I am supposed to call him in six months and we will go from there. He said he was able to get a better look and they are not as bad as he thought. Obviously if they start hurting him we will re-evaluate. This is a picture after he took the medicine. He was so funny. (also this is before he threw up in the lobby)

1 comment:

Laura and Jeff said...

I feel so bad that lately you haven't called me when you needed someone to watch Calleigh for you. Just remember I am always across the street if you ever need me. Just call!