Friday, September 18, 2009

New York















Chris and I recently took a trip to New York for my friend Heather's wedding. This was the first time I had been away from Calleigh for more than a day and Cameron since was 15 months old. It was alot of fun, but it was hard to being without the kids. It felt weird to want to do something and not have to plot around bedtimes and eating habits. Needless to say I missed them. It was so exhausting that I was ready to get home. I feel like I am still catching up and it was almost 3 weeks ago. Here are some of the things we did on our visit. We stayed in the city one night and the wedding was on Long Island so we stayed there 3 nights. We didn't really do much in the city. Mostly we hung out with Berni and Peter, good company, fun times. We did go to a Mets game and eat some good food. I love New York!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad yall had a fun trip!! I miss you girl!