Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Carla's Wedding











My cousin Carla got married a couple of weeks ago and Cameron was the ring bearer. I have more pictures from the rehearsal because, well, he actually participated in that. I found an angle that worked for him so he did good during the rehearsal. I put M&M's in his pocket and I told him everytime he wanted to stop, to eat an M&M. He was so funny! He was on a huge sugar high and he was just too much, but he did well. When it came to the wedding, however, he was so so cooperative. He only got an hour nap in and I had to wake him up to get ready, he did not wake up in a good mood and he just cried. He wouldn't walk down the aisle or anything. He did walk out down the aisle with my cousin Kelly. He did get in all the pictures, just not performance. I made sure he knew it was okay and he could do it next time. Poor kid!

No comments: