Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween

The Friday before Halloween my friend Aubrey and I took our kids to a carnival held at the church we work at. They had so much fun. Cameron was Lightning McQueen's crew chief (big surprise) and Calleigh was a chicken. Cameron had so much fun playing the games and picking out candy. He was very selective about the candy he chose. He had a bag full of m&m's and suckers, that is all he likes! He would take 5 mins at every candy bag trying to find that perfect piece of candy. It was funny. Calleigh rode around in the stroller for a while. Once I let her down, however, I couldn't keep up. The only way I could get her back in was to give her a sucker. At this point, she had had enough of being a chicken so I took the outfit off. Chris and I took them trick or treating Saturday night which they also enjoyed. Cam and I went to the doors and Cal and Chris followed in the stroller. They are too peas in a pod, just so laid back and whatever goes. I didn't take my camera for that so I can't post. Cameron understood treat or treating about the 3rd house. The first couple he wouldn't say trick or treat, he said "please can I have candy?" so sweet!










No comments: