Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bad Day

I have so much I want to post but no time to do it. I would love to post pictures of the horribly unorganized apartment but that would require taking pictures and sitting down at the computer. I have no time to do the things I must do. For those who know me well, I hate disorganization. It is driving me crazy. To top this all, I found out today I didn't get a job I applied for and was excited about. I know this is probably not usual, but I have never interviewed for a job that I didn't get. I was crushed. I actually started crying when I got off the phone. That being said, I am fine now. I know it was just not the job for me. I just decided that since Calleigh is almost 16 months, I am ready to work again. Cameron was about the same age when I went back before. I like working, don't get me wrong, I love being home with the kids. I just think it isn't me. It's not all I want. I want to be in the work force, making money and a difference. Well,I am tired but I just wanted to get this off my chest. Perhaps tomorrow will be better and I will post some pics of the apartment. It is really cute and we are actually excited to be in an apartment until we find a house. We got lucky with this apartment, it is perfect for us. They even have nightly valet trash pick up so I can dispose of dirty diapers. ha ha There are some advantages to apartment living. I will also be exciting when we start house hunting, but I think I will worry about getting settled here for now. This is kind a random post but I am sitting on the bed and Chris' computer was just sitting here while he is brushing his teeth so I thought...why not?

No comments: