Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Park

Today was so pretty and I feel "somewhat" settled this week, so I took the kids to the park. This is the first time I have taken Calleigh to the park when she can really participate. It made me so nervous! This girl is not scared of anything, which scares me! She wants to do everything Cameron does and she is quick! I have to climb up and go down the slides with her. She did not want to go to the area that was more appropriate for her, of course. We ended up walking around a trail that circled a pond. It was really nice. Cameron kept leaving Calleigh and I, and Calleigh kept wondering off the trail. Calleigh kept hearing things and stopping and pointing, and said her famous "du." "Du" is her favorite word and it pretty much means anything she wants it to mean. At the end I tried to get them to take a picture together, that didn't really work out. I also tried to take a picture of us before we went down the slide, they wouldn't coorporate so I cut off half of Cameron's head. Good times today!















No comments: