Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Fun Part


One of the "flaws" of blogging is that you only see one part of the story. I post about the fun stuff we do and the reality is, that is a small part of our lives. Today I am posting about the biggest part of my life, cleaning! This is the part that isn't so fun but I do it on a weekly basis without fail. I was not feeling well this weekend, but that doesn't mean the laundry, mopping, dusting, and vacuuming doesn't have to be done. So I suck it up and get going. For some reason when my house is clean, I just feel better. Can't really explain it, but I think I just need things in order because it is less overwhelming. So this is me, for real, no make-up, in jammies making our house a better place!







While I am cleaning here is what the crazies are up to:
Cooking?



No comments: