Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ahhh, the joy of the potty...


These are pics of Cameron right after the first time he used the potty. He was excited, and a little embarrassed. Believe it or not, he has pretty much potty trained himself in a week. I have tried on and off, but he has never been interested. Last week I decided it was all or nothing. I worked with him all day on Monday, with many frustrations. By Tuesday evening, he was peeing without our guidance. He has not had an accident in a week now and yesterday he even started depositing his poop in the potty! Huge victory! I cannot believe I don't have to buy him diapers anymore. He is too cute in his little undies! Oh, and he has an obsession with washing his hands! He also likes to go in the BIG potty so he can "stand like daddy." Very messy...

No comments: