Friday, October 9, 2009

Calleigh is ONE!







So as Calleigh turns one, I would like to share some of the things she is into lately. These pictures explain most of it. She has learned to stand in her high chair (have to put her in a chair now that holds her down better), she ate blue and black water colors (don't worry, I called poison control and it is non toxic), she climbs under her high chair to eat the food she left on the floor (gross I know), she messes with the cat, she pulls my napkins out of the basket I made so Cameron could reach (have to rethink that), and she tried to climb in the dryer. I am sure I have missed some but that is enough. To top that, she is trying to walk and already keeping me busy. She is so different than Cameron. The worst part is when I get on to her she smiles and crawls away, like whatever...Wow...I have a rough road ahead of me. We are having her birthday party this weekend so I will have pics from that soon.

No comments: