Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pumpkin Run






This last weekend Marie, Mike, Joey, and I participated in the Pumpkin Run at Joe Pool Lake in Grand Prairie. We ran the 10K and had a great time. It was a little chilly but perfect for a run. Marie, Joey, and Mike thought it was freezing, but they are wimps. We didn't stick around to get our official times but Mike finished in about 56 mins, Joey in 58, and Marie and I finished 7 minutes over an hour. We all improved our previous times and are looking forward to the next. A little side note, I don't have any pics of us running because I broke Joey's camera while we were waiting to run. So these are the only ones I have but I swear, we ran it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for you!! Me and Brylee were supposed to run but it was so cold and she had been sick last week. I didnt have a sitter....but wish I could have seen you!!

Berni said...

Um, I was probably sleeping or just rolling out of bed while you were off doing this :)