Thursday, December 30, 2010

Critical Thinking Award

I won!! For our Christmas celebration at the school I teach at, we had an awards ceremony. They selected 6 of the 20+ teachers to receive awards in certain areas. I know this is horrible, but I cannot remember all of the areas that were honored except for mine. I know I received the Critical Thinking award for my analytical decision making. This was my first awards ceremony with the school since I have been there right at one year. I received a glass tomb (this is what I am told it's called) and my name on a plaque that is posted in the school. I also received a cash reward. It was so nice to be recognized for the work I do everyday. I have worked with the 3.5 to 4 year old group for about 4 months now, while I previously work with the 12-18 month group at the same school. The job is not always easy, but always rewarding and I am lucky to be a part of such a great group. (not sure about the weird lighting in the top picture or the weird faces I am making)


No comments: