Thursday, December 30, 2010

Preparing for Christmas

Well, this holiday season was officially CRAZY! I finished my fall classes October 12th, and I thought that would give me so free time, I was wrong! This was the first year, since having kids, that I have worked full time. I do not know how I got everything done. Luckily, being a pre-school teacher, we have low numbers this time of year so I was able to get off early to shop and prepare. This ended up being one of the best holiday seasons for us. We were able to enjoy each other and the season. Below are some pictures of things we did with the kids to get them ready for Christmas. This year both of them were really into the holiday. Cameron learned to sing "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" and Calleigh really understood Santa this year. She even told him she wanted a princess when she sat on his lap. Both kids understand the meaning of Christmas as being Jesus' birthday and not really about Santa or gifts. Calleigh was a little confused at not having chocolate cupcakes for Jesus' birthday though. ha ha Love these kids!!
Decorating the Tree!




Watching "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"


Grand Prairie Lights


No comments: