Friday, July 29, 2011

And the morning comes

There are many reasons people think I am crazy, so I am going to give them one more. I love mornings! This is my favorite time of the day by far. Love to run in the morning, drink coffee, read about events around the world, watch the today show, I just love everything about it. I think it is the possibilities that mornings offer to us. The fresh feeling of a good night's sleep, although this is not always the case for us moms, gives so many opportunities. My absolute favorite part of the morning, however, is when the kids wake up. They have that look on their faces like they're so confused and not quite awake. My kids both come to me with blankets on their heads and after saying good morning, immediately want breakfast. Sometimes I don't even get the good morning before they want to eat! haha Pictures don't do justice to the looks on their faces. I just love them! So cute in their pj's. Anyway, this morning I look at picture of them in pj's so I can try to remember this time as the get older. They were not extremely happy about it so I couldn't even get them to hug.


And after breakfast, clothes, and cartoons, they get a little happier!

No comments: