Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Diving in...

There is really no good way to get back into blogging other than to just dive in. I am sad that I have neglected this so much lately but I am trying to keep up. I posted that I would include some pictures of the house and update on our Austin move, but I don't have those yet. I keep thinking I will finish decorating before I post, but that has been a slow process. Anyway, I hope to post those soon. We really love this area, though we certainly hope to make our home in DFW again soon. We took the kids to a Round Rock Express game last week and I am posting pictures from that. They had a blast! Cameron was cracking us up with his "dance moves" which have already won him 2 dancing contests at school. he he Calleigh was more interested in the game! She loves baseball! YAY! She kept yelling for the Rangers...but she will learn soon. :)








No comments: