Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

To the man that keeps us all going. I know it isn't easy to be a good father. There are so many men out there that have children but aren't good father's. I am extremely lucky to be married to a man that is a wonderful father. It just comes naturally to him. I know moms take care of most of the day to day stuff, at least that is how it works around here. But when I really think about what Chris does for our family, it blows me away. He bears the burden of our future. Our financial future and the future people we become. The things he does are not always tangible, but always important. I really believe some days he keeps me sane. He is so good at knowing what the kids and me need and doing it. Whether it is telling me to get away for a bit and go for a run, or playing cars on the floor with Cameron, or reading book upon book to Calleigh, he just does it. He doesn't complain and I know he always has something he could be doing. Somehow he always seems to make time for us. He may not realize how the little things he does here and there matter, but they do. I just cannot tell him enough how much he is appreciated. Happy Father's Day Chris!


No comments: