Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Challenge Week 4

I have still only lost 4.4 lbs but I am still doing well. I completed my second week of running in the morning. I was able to step it up a little and ran between 3.5 and 4 miles everyday. We have two more weeks of the challenge and I am hoping to lose a little more weight this week. Even if I don't lose anymore, which is doubtful, I have already lot some inches and I am stronger. This weekend was not the greatest, however. I ended up using a couple of my cheats and well, I ate all weekend. It all started Friday night with girls night. This was much needed and I am so glad I went. BUT...I did have a few drinks, which lets face it, does nothing for losing weight. I got in late and had to nurse Calleigh at 5:00 am and she woke up at 8:15. I was tired all the next day so I didn't work out and I ate the things that were quick to prepare, like frozen pizza. Sunday Cameron had a birthday party to go to and I could not resist a cupcake with strawberry icing, my favorite. I am still tired, so no working out again. Friday before going out I did pilates and that is all I have worked out this weekend. Got to get back on track and finish this thing out. Chris is out of town so I can't run outside in the morning like I have been so, it will be up at 6:30 and on the treadmill. I can't run as far on that because it has a big incline, just how it is made. I guess it is better than not doing it. I think I am to the point where in the past I fall off the wagon. I see results, but I have had a taste of bad things and I feel a falter coming. This is why I need your help. Please, if you feel like commenting with some encouraging words, that would be great. I need it right now. I need to be reminding how far I have come and how much I have to lose. Thanks...

No comments: